|The Binding of Isaac, Indie titles, H1Z1|
CobaltStreak is a streamer on Twitch. He normally starts streaming at 5:00 pm CST, 6:00 pm EST, 3:00 pm PST and ends at 11 pm CST after about 6 hours of casting, every day! Lately, Cobalt has tried to start 2 hours earlier on weekends (Friday through Sunday)
CobaltStreak is a 28-year-old streamer from Tennessee. Before streaming full time, he was a student and worked as a waiter. He got into streaming by showing his friends The Binding of Isaac runs. He now plays a variety of games, even though he's still mostly know for his Binding of Isaac runs. He likes anything between old school RPG's to new AAA titles. He also loves indie games. He aims to create an awesome gaming community where people can come and relax at the end of the day.  He regularly attends PAX.
- Don't be a Jerk! (This one is pretty obvious, but whether you're being a jerk or not is determined at the discretion of Cobalt and moderators)
- Ask to post a link (If you're not a sub.)
- Do not ask to be a mod.
- Don't advertise without permission. This includes talking about channels that are currently live, or mentioning your own without permission!
- No racism, extremely sexual humor, or homophobia.
- Be respectful of everyone.
- Do not discuss bans or timeouts. There is a reason that someone was banned or timed out. We want to get whatever it was out of chat! We don't want to prolong negative conversations. If you have a problem with your timeout/ban, or think it was done unjustly then feel free to contact me on Twitch! I'm very reasonable. :)
- No political / Religious talk please. This is a gaming community. Let's keep it that way!
- Take it easy on the CAPS! Nightbot will time you out if you are too loud.
- Please respect my game of choice. This means don't beg or ask me to play something else. I play what I want, when I want to make sure I'm in the best attitude!
- NO BACKSEATING... unless it's been specifically said it's allowed. This is a big one! I get the question all the time why it's such a big deal. Backseating is basically someone looking over your shoulder trying to tell you how to play the whole time. If I wanted that I could just watch someone myself! It takes away a lot of the sense of self satisfaction that you get from beating something using your own brain and not the help from others. Some games I will allow backseating, but for the most part I'd love to limit it in chat when I can!