|League of Legends|
Twitch Channel[edit | edit source]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Michael Santana is a popular League of Legends player with one of the largest followings on Twitch. He hails from from Margate, Florida USA. He was a member of professional gaming team Dignitas until the end of 2014, when he officially announced his departure. A press release from Dignitas mentioned that he wished to pursue other opportunities.  Michael is known for his upbeat personality and catchphrases. He came up with the username "Imaqtpie" because his mom says he's cute.
His girlfriend Lisha, a previous Diamond tier League of Legends player helps him manage his stream and his League of Legends career. She has stated that she believes her biggest input into his life has been convincing him to take up League of Legends professionally.  Their relationship takes a frequent strain as he is constantly busy with scrims, during which they are three time zones apart. 
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Well known for his Corki play.
- Famous for picking Twitch and Evelynn during champion select at tournaments and then switching at the last second.
- He's the current champion of flippers360 LAN tournament.
- Uses Garnier Fructis to maintain his luscious locks of hair, citing the pretty scent as the reason that he feels pretty.
- Doesn't like wearing shoes.
- Coined the phrase "Dongsquad" and other variations such as "Dongsquad 420"
- Is known for his Heimerdinger mechanics
- Many Twitch.tv channels are spammed with "", "", and "" because of him
- Made the "Book of Dong." A fictional "bible" that includes ex-teammates, and many of his self-made phrases.
- Coined the well-known phrase "Raise Your Dongers" which is now commonly rephrased and spammed in other Twitch.tv chats.
- Common phrase in his Twitch chat is "ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ Raise Your Dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ"
- Described his play style as "mentally challenged" in an interview with SotLTravis.
- Once battled Chaox in a "subscriber war" between their Twitch.tv subscribers.
- His hair often complained about by his ex Team Dignitas teammates, scarra commenting that it's "gross" and "self-replicating" within the Dignitas gaming house.
- Originally played as mid laner while his time in Oh God Bears and good at ranged champions.
- Was asked by scarra to join Rock Solid as substitute of Voyboy as Voyboy needs to attend school.
- He switched to bottom lane when the bot lane META became popular.
- If AD carry is taken in solo queue, he enjoys playing Yasuo and Nunu.
- Known for beating Hi Im Gosu one versus one on multiple occasions.
- Is half Colombian and half Cuban.
- Michael has very long hair. 
- He has a distaste for Urgot, because he believes him to be a thoroughly poor AD carry.
- Growing up he wanted to be a pro wrestler. 
- He used to rage very easily when losing at online games, but this is something he's changed in recent years.
References[edit | edit source]